ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Questions common to all processing activities
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access: The person who provides us with his/her data will have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification: The person who provides us with his or her data will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her or to have incomplete data completed.
Deletion: The person who provides us with his/her data will have the right to request the deletion of his/her personal data; in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
- Limitation of processing: The person who provides us with his or her data shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Opposition to processing: In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, individuals who provide us with their data may object to the processing of such data. The entity will stop processing them, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: The person who provides us with your data will have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, those that he/she has provided to the person responsible for the processing, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to transmit them to any other person who may be responsible for the processing.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the person responsible. To do so, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw at any time the consent given for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid or at www.agpd.es).