What are Cookies and how do Bed and Snow websites use them?
- Ensure that the web pages function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or text size.
- Understand your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical data, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our sites.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by Bed and Snow websites, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie in their browser.
Bed and Snow’s email marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know whether or not an email has been read, on what date, the IP address from which it was read, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails in order to improve the service offerings to which the user is subscribed and to provide information that may be of interest to the user.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work faster and adapt to user preferences, storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device, for example.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow site administrators to view statistical data collected by Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of cookies used by Bed and Snow?
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those processed by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the services offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that will serve to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, in case you encounter such cookies on this Website and they are not described here, please inform us. You may also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie and how it ensures user privacy.
Modification of cookie settings:
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.